All ten exceptional guest chambers feature fireplaces, four-poster beds and luxurious private baths with Jacuzzis for two.
- All rates are per room, single or double occupancy, include a full breakfast, and are subject to change without notice. An extra charge of $50 will be applied for each additional person in a room.
- Cancelation Policy: a deposit of 50% is required. When given at least ten days’ notice of cancellation, we will refund the deposit less a $35 per-room processing fee. If less than ten days’ notice is given, deposit may be used toward another visit within six months, provided we can re-book the cancelled reservation.
- We are a non-smoking inn, in compliance with Vermont State law. Non-compliance will result in a minimum surcharge equal to your single day rate. Please, for the comfort and benefit of all, no smoking in the Inn.
- Liquor License: The Inn at Ormsby Hill has a Vermont State License to sell wine and beer. State Law states that any alcohol consumed on the property is to be purchased from the inn.
- Check-in is from 3 pm to 7 pm (If you anticipate arriving after 7 pm, please let us know ahead of time so that we can make special arrangements. Check-out is at 11 am.
- We welcome older and well-behaved children above 13 years old.
- Sorry, but we have no accommodations for pets.