The Library room, a first-floor corner accommodation located just off the Gathering Room, provides elegant accessible travel lodging in Manchester, VT. In the 1800’s, this room was Edward Isham’s personal library. Most books that line these shelves are from Isham’s collection, including some first edition books. The window treatments and bed linens add a warm and comfortable feeling to this Colonial-style room. A four-poster rice carved king bed facing the wood-burning fireplace is just the invitation for romance. The hand-hewn beamed ceiling dates from 1764. Note the beautifully detailed antique ceiling moldings. The bedroom also contains a slim-line digital flat-screen TV. The spacious bathroom has a Jacuzzi for two and a large tiled two-person shower with a built-in seat. A third person can be accommodated in this room with an elevated air-bed.
The Library room will accommodate two massage tables.
- First Floor
- King four poster bed
- Fireplace – (Duralogs provided)
- Flat screen TV
- Jacuzzi for two
- Two person walk-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible guest room – The Library
- Roll in shower with tiled seat
- Grab bars in the bathroom by the toilet and in the shower
- Parking is ample on the site
- Common areas are wheelchair accessible