Maryann and I took a few minutes today to review our experiences this past year. We have been blessed with so many wonderful guests that have come for a variety of reasons.
- Relaxing getaways that were so sorely needed
- Intimate weddings and elopements – beautiful and romantic
- Romantic getaways
- Ski week in Vermont
- First time leaf peeping experiences
- First time staying at a Bed and Breakfast
- A gathering of 20 college friends celebrating a birthday
- Anniversary and birthday celebrations
- Marriage proposals (and none turned down)
- Visits from old friends
- Guests traveling away from home for the first time in 2020
- Several groups of friends getting a chance to reconnect
- A new addition to our staff – Candi’s daughter Scarlett was born in April
We enjoyed seeing returning guests once again and meeting new guests this past year – many shared touching stories and how their stay here was good for their heart, mind, and soul
So thank you all for making our experience as innkeepers so special. We wish everyone a Happy and Healthy New Year.